Smartphone RAM 3GB Harga 1 Jutaan, Ini Pilihannya! - OkeDisini

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smartphone RAM 3GB Harga 1 Jutaan, Ini Pilihannya!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smartphone RAM 3GB Harga 1 Jutaan, Ini Pilihannya!

Kebutuhan smartphone tentu sudah kalian jadikan suatu hal terpenting dalam rutinitas bukan? Jika saat ini sedang mencari ponsel, hal apakah yang jadi pilihan utama kalian?

Apakah RAM, internal atau hal lainnya?

RAM merupakan hal yang paling penting di dalam sebuah perangkat smartphone.

Perangkat inilah yang memudahkan kalian dalam hal multitasking.

Semakin besar RAM, semakin lancar saja berbagai kegiatan kalian.

Nah, jika kalian satu di antara yang mencari kapasitas RAM besar, ponsel berikut layak untuk kalian pertimbangkan.

Mau tahu apa saja pilihannya?

1. Axioo Venge X

Axioo Venge X dibekali dengan layar berukuran 5,5 inci Goriila Glass 3.

Selain itu, ponsel ini juga sudah mendukung sistem operasi Android Lollipop lho!

Untuk masalah performa, Venge X dibekali dengan prosesor octa-core serta tambahan RAM sebesar 3GB.

2. Xiaomi Mi4c

Tak kenal dengan produk Xiaomi ini?

Wah kalian ketinggalan banget, guys!

Mi4c dibekali dengan RAM 3GB serta memori internal 32GB lho.

Untuk masalah performa, jangan anggap sepele ponsel ini deh, guys!

3. Infinix Zero 3

Kamera utama 20,7MP rasanya ponsel Infinix ini juga patut kalian pertimbangkan.

RAM 3GB serta internal 16GB dengan prosesor octa-core rasanya ponsel ini jangan sampai kalian lewatkan.

Hi Moderator! It is awesome last day my friends shared with me, but I have bought in the market before checking it, really I lost it actually some I read Custom Essay Writing Service post or different kind of articles who are becoming very informative due to this buying last day.

Comment

I was also heard about this phone at Found seo services and but it was too expensive for other a common man can't buy this phone.

Comment

Ram are really need of life where we keep doing something very supportive in order to keep the changes in life where we do not think that we still remember that we are going to be amazing and supportive for life time
        Whenever you want to write an assignment in a short time, we provide you instant assignment help and papers writing service

Comment

You need a smartphone you have done something important in the routine, right? If you are currently looking for Assignment Expert a mobile phone, the main choice of you become?
          Assignment Land is an arena were custom writing services for all types is to be provide to help you out completely.

Comment

Smart you will need to have the day it is an important issue? Professional Dissertation Writing Service If you're looking for a cell phone, this is your first choice?

Comment

Originally posted by amelia.johnson View Post
              Smart you will need to have the day it is an important issue? Professional Dissertation Writing Service If you're looking for a cell phone, this is your first choice?
              My choice is u amelia

Comment

Hey Moderator! It is great a day ago my companions imparted to me, however I have purchased in the market before checking it, truly I lost it in reality some I read post or distinctive sort of articles who are ending up plainly extremely educational because of this purchasing a day ago. You require a cell phone you have accomplished something critical in the normal, isn't that so? On the off chance that you are presently searching for Assignment Expert a cell phone, the primary decision of you progress toward becoming?

Comment

Selain itu, ponsel ini juga sudah mendukung sistem operasi Android Lollipop lho!
                  Welcome to the Best Writing Service in the Industry

Comment

http://www.pokemongohackios10.com/po...-no-jailbreak/
                    Pokemon Go Hacks iOS 10/11 - Here are some latest free download links of popular (FakeGPS, PokeSniper, PokeGo++) pokemon go hack & mods for iOS 10 & iOS 11.

Comment

Now a day's life is nothing without smartphone you can do everything on the smartphone also you can download a game from play store it's a great time pass I also play a pubg on my phone
                      Online Essay Writing Service
                      Essay Doer is a trustworthy essay writing service in Australia is working for years to provide online essay help to students in a good and cheap way.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this information about this smartphone. I appreciate you. Thank you so much.
                        We cover both aspects of Mobile App Development i.e Native (IOS, Android, Windows), and Cross Platform Development (Xamarin, PhoneGap, Cordova).

Comment

Thanks for sharing this information about this smartphone. I appreciate you. Thank you so much. Mobile Software Development in UK.

Comment

Working...
                          X